Sunday 8 August 2021

Mud Run!

 Last Wednesday I went to the tough guy-gal Mud Run! It was super fun, I would definitely do it again! Big thanks to Rachael O'shea and Sam Lyons the amazing teachers that made this happen! Big thanks also to Mum for coming along and supporting me! The people in the photo with me are Liberty room 8 and Madalin room 24! After the race there are showers in which you can wash the mud off and changing rooms for you to change in. Have you done a Mud Run? If you haven't you totally should, everyone gets a medal and you get to muck around in mud with your friends! Samantha. 








2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sam, Coco here.
    the mud run looked like fun. how was it? did you lose anything

    blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coco, Yes the mud run was so fun!
      I lost both my shoes but I grabbed one of them like, I'm not letting ou go! I also lost a sock!
      Would you like to do the mud run?
      Samantha.

      Delete